Point-of-Use Filtration System
Point-of-Use Filtration System Quality & Convenience
Whether for drinking or making great tasting coffee, a point-of-use filtration system from Culligan Water of Sonoma County will provide your office with an endless supply of quality hot and cold water.
A Culligan point-of-use filtration system offers the latest advantages in water treatment technology to treat your existing water supply and provide you with safe drinking water.
- A near-endless supply of great tasting water
- No heavy 5 gallon water bottles to lift or store
- Save money every month
- No fluctuating monthly bills
- No water delivery surcharges
- Simplified monthly billing
- Eliminates water delivery people in your business
- Professional cleaning and service to maintain water coolers and water filters
- Reduces liability and delivery trucks
- Systems include Culligan Water’s proprietary line of Aqua-Cleer water filters selected to treat your individual water treatment requirements
Did You Know?
- The estimated decomposition rate is 1,000 years per plastic water bottle.
- Americans buy over 30 billion single-serve water bottles each year.
- It takes over 40 million gallons of oil to produce these bottles.